MTM Era Merch

Kia ora LPLive,

Since the release of the MTM anniversary pieces on the LP store, I have been curious as to what merch they were offering at the time. I was big into LP then but never thought about looking at that kind of thing and would love to see what it was like, esp. compared to more recent album cycle merch.

I own probably every t-shirt and hoodie that they made in the MTM era. No lie. LOL. I collect other album eras too but MTM was when I bought most of my stuff because the designs were so badass and because I love MTM. I can post some pics of stuff I own but it will take a while for me to get it all rounded up. I bought a shit ton from the band, at LP shows, Hot Topic, Spencer's, etc.

MTM there is a ton of stuff for. Check eBay and European stores that are licensed for some throwback merch from that era, much of it that you can still buy.

I got a lot of their new MTM merch items... I can't wait for them to arrive. I hope they arrive in time for the NYC album release stuff.

MTM there is a ton of stuff for. Check eBay and European stores that are licensed for some throwback merch from that era, much of it that you can still buy.

I got a lot of their new MTM merch items... I can't wait for them to arrive. I hope they arrive in time for the NYC album release stuff.

The LPU exclusive MTM shirt from 2009 that you wore to Stuttgart 2009 was one of my favorites that I had. But I lost it since. But you're wearing it in the LPL photo gallery for that show. Such a cool shirt. I am gonna post some photos of stuff I have from 2007-2008, and I think a few 2009. But yeah a lot of it is still available to find online and stuff.

I own probably every t-shirt and hoodie that they made in the MTM era. No lie. LOL. I collect other album eras too but MTM was when I bought most of my stuff because the designs were so badass and because I love MTM. I can post some pics of stuff I own but it will take a while for me to get it all rounded up. I bought a shit ton from the band, at LP shows, Hot Topic, Spencer's, etc.

Dude, I would love to see some photos. If you ever get the chance please post some.

Thanks man, do you have any advice for telling what stores are licensed and what is fake merch?