DSP’s for CD’s

Geki

I know there are some DSPs that are under 80 minutes so the whole show will fit on a blank CD. Novarock 2012 is one for example, same as Toronto 2008, etc. Does anyone know any others? It would be helping me out.

I don't think more than just a few of the released shows will fit on one CD.

I’ve actually managed to find a show from each year that will fit on one CD. Not just DSP’s. For a few I made exceptions, for 2010 I just used the Madrid show mp3 since it fit. And RTR for 2008 instead of Toronto just because it’s a more energetic show I guess. But for all the other years I found a DSP that fit. Bangkok for 2007, Download Fest for 2011, NovaRock for 2012. And other shows for non DSP eras.

I think Toronto 2008 is one of the most unique shows in the band's entire career. It's the only time they showed up late to a performance and it's the only time they had to come up with a start to the show on the fly, modifying the setlist.

Breaking the Habit there is truly an epic performance and it's the only full piano version of the song. Hands Held High over the piano was a totally random thing Mike did while the band took the stage... crowd explodes when What I've Done starts. Setlist is fucking great and the band rocks the house lights off on A Place For My Head. You can just feel the energy in the recording. I really love that show.

Bangkok 2007 is a phenomenal show too.

I think Toronto 2008 is one of the most unique shows in the band's entire career. It's the only time they showed up late to a performance and it's the only time they had to come up with a start to the show on the fly, modifying the setlist.

Breaking the Habit there is truly an epic performance and it's the only full piano version of the song. Hands Held High over the piano was a totally random thing Mike did while the band took the stage... crowd explodes when What I've Done starts. Setlist is fucking great and the band rocks the house lights off on A Place For My Head. You can just feel the energy in the recording. I really love that show.

Bangkok 2007 is a phenomenal show too.

I actually was at that Toronto show. Drove all the way up there from Massachusetts. My girlfriend at the time went with me, too. It was fun. But for some reason, it didn't feel as special at the show as it did when listening to the DSP later on. The set was very unique, for sure. But it rained the entire time pretty much and I was pretty far back in the crowd. I enjoyed the PR08 shows that I went to a week later a lot more. It's a good show but I didn't want it to be the 2008 show, since it didn't start off like a proper show, etc.