Fanmade LPU17 Album

Geki

I got the idea to make a fanmade album for LPU17 since we might not be getting any music for LPU17 at all. The idea is to pick 10 songs for the tracklisting. They can be songs that aren't featured on main albums, demos, etc. that we have received. Think something like White Noise off of MALL, for example, or that acoustic version of Final Masquerade. She Couldn't, etc. We can also add live tracks as well, as long as they fade in and out properly and are good live tracks, like the old days. Anyone have any ideas?

yes lol but regardless what ur doing is pointless cuz we prolly already have all the stuff. I am working on fixing part of me and carousel rn tho just 4 fun

Of course it's pointless, I'm just doing it for fun. But there are a lot of tracks out there that kind of fall into weird spaces, like the 4 songs from Mall, She Couldn't, Not Alone, Issho Ni, etc.

I think the Mall songs don't need to be released anywhere else. It's (kinda) a soundtrack album by Linkin Park after all. I do think it would be cool to have non-album tracks compiled into one place and released by the band at some point. Stuff like Not Alone, Issho Ni, Lockjaw, Final Masquerade (Acoustic), etc. We could use an upgrade for some of those.