Hybrid Theory tuning

bloodbath

Hi guys, I know I don't post much over here, but I'm sure you can help me, I'd like to know what tuning used LP to record Hybrid Theory. I'm bassist and as I don't have any partitures/tablatures, I have to figure it out by ear, so knowing the tuning would be such a great help. Thanks!

Db Ab Db Gb Bb Eb:
Papercut
One Step Closer
Points of Authority
Crawling
By Myself
In The End
Cure For The Itch
Pushing Me Away

Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb (could technically use Db Ab Db Gb Bb Eb, but need to transpose all notes on low E string):
A Place For My Head
Forgotten

B E A D G B E (7 string, but can downtune to B standard (B E A D G B) to play on 6 string as high E isn't used):
With You

B E A D G B E (7 string):
Runaway

Check out Astat's tab page for tabs of all LP songs (he's currently working on OML) and tunings for respective songs. A thousand times better than any open-submit tab site!
http://lplive.net/astat/Guitar_tabs/

Edited by AndOne
fixed format

Bass is a tad different than the guitar tunings. Papercut, One Step Closer, Points of Authority, Crawling, By Myself, and Pushing Me Away are tuned Db Ab Db Gb. A Place for My Head and Forgotten are Eb Ab Db Gb. With You, Runaway, and In the End are on a 5-string in standard BEADG tuning.

Bass is a tad different than the guitar tunings. Papercut, One Step Closer, Points of Authority, Crawling, By Myself, and Pushing Me Away are tuned Db Ab Db Gb. A Place for My Head and Forgotten are Eb Ab Db Gb. With You, Runaway, and In the End are on a 5-string in standard BEADG tuning.

btw, I'd love to see you doing bass videos!