<PIG> Tour 2017

Geki

Has anybody on LPL gone to the current tour that Julien-K is on? I'm going to the Boston show on August 6th and purchased a VIP ticket. The last time Julien-K came to Massachusetts was in 2007, they played two shows that year, one on Projekt Revolution 2007 and one with Evanescence on their tour. So this will be cool to finally see them again, since I saw them on Projekt Revolution 2007 in Mansfield. I'm probably gonna bring my Death To Analog CD to get signed, I was debating on bringing my Death To Analog Vinyl to get signed, by I realized that would be annoying to carry. I also have a few cool things from the Julien-K Street Team that I got in 2009, such as a set of Julien-K matches, a postcard thing, etc. that I would like to show Ryan.

Anyways, my question is does anyone know a setlist? I'm hoping they will play some Death To Analog stuff. I know PIG headlines.

Setlist:

01. Death To Analog
02. Strange Invisible
03. Dossier
04. Systeme De Sexe
05. Deep Beat Overground
06. Dark Cadence
07. Kick The Bass
08. Futura
09. Mannequin Eyes
10. Flashpoint Riot
11. Blue Monday

Setlist:

01. Death To Analog

02. Strange Invisible

03. Dossier

04. Systeme De Sexe

05. Deep Beat Overground

06. Dark Cadence

07. Kick The Bass

08. Futura

09. Mannequin Eyes

10. Flashpoint Riot

11. Blue Monday

Nice. Cool litle set. 4 Death To Analog songs, I like that. Blue Monday is epic, too. Thank you!!!

The show was epic. Great set. They played the same set as listed above except for Systeme De Sexe and Dark Cadence not being played, but that's fine with me. Ryan said he was losing his voice and he was drinking tea and stuff to try and save his voice for the final stretch of the tour, so it's understandable. I also got to meet Ryan and Amir, they were really cool guys. Got my Death To Analog, We're Here With You and California Noir CD's signed by them and got to take several photos. I didn't want to talk about Chester too much because I know they're still obviously upset by his death and what not, and also because it was a Julien-K show, but I did get to tell Amir that I saw them live with DBS a few times, etc. Amir said that it's possible someday in the future that they might try and do a few DBS songs with Julien-K to honor Chester. Amir also said they would like to do an acoustic show in NYC sometime, I'd definitely go to that.

Edited by Geki