LP Scrapbook by Mike Shinoda & Megan Cable

loulax07

Thank you very much for this! Looking forward for the rest. Just one thing I wanted to ask for future pictures:

I think doing this (instead of having 2 pages in each picture) would make the texts easier to read.

Also, I realized we haven't seen the cover yet, so I was wondering, is there a title for the book?

Understood, will do that when I have a free 30mins. 2 kids running around and FT jobs makes finding time extremely difficult lol.

Sure,will post a pic of the cover, and no, no titles or anything. Only typed info is the back page where it has Mike's & Megan's names.

Interesting, so there really are several copies. I guess Mike has the original items then.

Yes, friends, techs, and family are the ones that received them. So maybe 50 or so made?

I'm guessing Mike gave all the docs to Megan who assembled it. Maybe it's worth reaching out to Megan somehow- I can spearhead this. I know she also worked for MFR at some point too.

Edited by loulax07