Studio Tour with Mike

hahninator

Linkin Park has posted a 360 degree studio video update with Mike from Larrabee Studios in Los Angeles, CA.

In the video he hints that the new album will most likely be released in 2017. While he says guitars haven't really been worked on yet in the recording process, the band wants this to be their best album yet and is taking a lot of time crafting the songs.

This comes as part of the monthly studio update the band has been giving us. Along with this, the following email from Mike to the others was also shown:

CmDBXbsUsAQ6cnL.jpg

Hopefully this means some progress on the album may be under way. Maybe we'll start getting clips of songs soon!

I'm glad that they are taking their time on this record. Also, I'm happy that in his letter to the band he said he wanted to continue with live instruments and experiment. I have always been a fan of hard rock, and enjoyed The Hunting Party (even though it hasn't aged as well as other albums) but I'm glad they are in a very creative mindset and want to experiment again.