Recorded Fort Minor show at The Exchange in Downtown LA for future release.

Razorkvn

On June 29th 2015 at The Exchange LA Mike's One Time Show took place. Recently on Ethan Mates (LP engineer) site http://ethanmates.com I came across the news, that the aforementioned show's been recorded for the future release.

Any thoughts on this matter? Should we expect that show recording in any foreseeable future?

post-126964-0-81165200-1456221626_thumb.jpg

Edited by Razorkvn

Probably not. They didn't release Berlin 2014 at all for some reason. I bet they aren't releasing FM.

Too bad! Concert in Berlin was of average quality and it was broadcast. Let's see what will be next) Maybe a video will be released on the anniversary of "Welcome")

Edited by Razorkvn

Berlin had problems with Guilty All The Same. I bet that's why it wasn't released.

If that was the real reason that would be just laughable. Just because it was screwed up in the broadcast doesn't mean it's in the recording too, which it probably isn't. Even if it was they would be able to fix it.

It would be also a huge loss of money if they filmed a show for 10,000's of dollars just to scrap the whole project because one half of song is screwed up.

I don't remember if there was any hard evidence that this was planned as a release but the main reason this "event" happened was a big marketing stunt for Samsung and it's 4k technology, to sell more TV's that no one wants. Another theory was also that this would be included as a 4k demo disc for their TV's at some point.

I am happy that this didn't end up as an official release for several reasons. The show was just average, the crowd was great and all that but I could think of better shows. But the main reason for me is still that it looks like garbage. It looked really shitty, even for HDTV standards. They could have fixed a lot of stuff in editing but it still wouldn't look very good overall.

A much better example would be Guitar Center Sessions. It was originally filmed in 4k too and it looks awesome.

To get back on topic, it would be great if we get the show at some point or just part of it. I just can't think of any occasion it would be released.

Hmm possible but Berlin again for a + release seems like a boring idea to me. The whole 4k thing is just a waste anyway if it ends up just being a DVD. They should finally go with the times, like all the other bands seem to do, and release + stuff also on Bluray.

Something like Download 2014 would be a much better choice, clearly a special show from that cycle unlike Berlin for example.

Hmm possible but Berlin again for a + release seems like a boring idea to me. The whole 4k thing is just a waste anyway if it ends up just being a DVD. They should finally go with the times, like all the other bands seem to do, and release + stuff also on Bluray.

Something like Download 2014 would be a much better choice, clearly a special show from that cycle unlike Berlin for example.

Forget))) What you think about

Recorded Fort Minor show at The Exchange?))

Maybe for the new album "+" release, like Madrid and Berlin were. Well, Monterrey as well. I think it was at least mentioned somewhere that it was possibly being released, Pooch even said he was surprised they didn't "end up releasing it."

I hope) you asked Pooch about this show?))