Songs that could fit on other albums

Tyleronlplive

There was very little hip-hop on MTM, Mike only rapped on two tracks and they were rock guitar-driven (Bleed It Out) and organ/choir combos (Hands Held High). Rap and hip-hop are not exactly the same things, but rap is the only thing that was really on MTM unless you want to count In Between's beat as hip-hop.

Mike said that there was a classic hip-hop influence on the record. It's definitely there, even with the drum beats and stuff in a few tracks. What I was saying is that it was a stripped down classic rock, classic punk, classic hip-hop type of feel, which the band stated before. I will have to find the interview.

Mike said that there was a classic hip-hop influence on the record. It's definitely there, even with the drum beats and stuff in a few tracks. What I was saying is that it was a stripped down classic rock, classic punk, classic hip-hop type of feel, which the band stated before. I will have to find the interview.

Before the release the album always comes off differently to the guys. Other than some beats I can't see any major presence of hip hop or Joe Hahn on the album. Edited by ATylerInTheSand

Before the release the album always comes off differently to the guys. Other than some beats I can't see any major presence of hip hop or Joe Hahn on the album.

The beat in LOATR during the verses is definitely hip-hopish. Bleed It Out has some hip-hop elements. Hands Held High does. Valentine's Day does in a sense. In Pieces does in a sense. The rest, no, but I never said that the whole album was like that. I don't listen to much hip-hop at all anyways because I consider most of it to be pure garbage.

Until It's Gone sounds like it could have been on ATS or LT, it sounds similar to stuff like New Divide or IN MY REMAINS to me.

Album with songs like UIG, New Divide, IMR or Roads Untraveled would be amazing.