2014.11.23 - London, England (Night 1)

Stefano had "have no fuckin idea who the fuck I just shake hands with" face at the MFR table on the first floor. Really? Guess Lego took its toll hahah Canal Guy was too busy chatting in the EE line on the first floor :P Also just so some people know aka the fat guy in 1st row 416 block: a concert is an event you have a good time on, not a fuckin pub or diner, if you want to get wasted like you did go to a DyingDuck Pub, if you want to eat shitload of stuff go to KFC. Same thing applies for your 3 friends, one of them being a chick who was standing 40% of the show, just on her stupid cellphone, taking stupid selfies and just not paying attention. One of you did check lplive for setlist so you should know exactly who you are. Pub brits from block 416 :)

Haha you saw me? You should have come and chatted for a bit! I met up with Stefano after the show which was nice, been very good friends with him for about 4 or 5 years now.

Heading to the show late tonight, have seated tickets with the fiancée, the old man and step mother.

I saw a bunch of people including you, Wilderness, but I'm too socially awkward to say anything :P

Anyway, a few things about the show. There was a really loud noise in the middle of Burn it Down that wasn't supposed to be there. Mike pressed something and it went away.

Also, I don't know if the crowd were just singing the wrong lyrics or Chester changed it up but during Final Masquerade I was hearing "gets brighter every day" instead of "was brighter yesterday". I'll have to find a video.

Edited by LINKINMARK

Really? Where was this. Say hello next time haha!

Yeah I remember the BID part, it was during the final chorus. Pooch actually turned down the volume of the entire band for a moment. I noticed the Final Masq thing too, didn't he do it like twice? But it certainly was Chester.

I was a few places in front of you in the early entry queue.

Just saw a video of Final Masquerade. Chester did change it a couple of times.

I'm leaving around 15, shoud be on Green Park station around 15:40 so if anyones leaving from there look for LPU XIII tee :P

For a minute , i thought what was i reading , there is a metro station by the name of Green Park in New Delhi and thought how could you be there.

It's nothing personal I'm just ridiculously shy haha.

Anyway, there was something else that made me smile at the show. I was standing next to these guys and they were pretty tough looking guys. Anyway as the LP intro is building up and they're walking out one of them just bursts in to tears. I kept looking over during the first few songs and this guy is just crying his eyes out with tears of happiness because he can't believe he's seeing Linkin Park. It just kinda warmed my heart...and it takes a lot to do that hah :P