Rebellion on US iTunes at #1

Earlier today, LPL users reported that Rebellion was #1 on iTunes. I missed that, but can tell you that it is currently at #3. This would be the highest selling single of a heavy rock song I've ever seen. I thought I'd share!

My thoughts: if this song continues to do better than the first 3, they are going to have to make it an official single. Which means we'll be hearing it live, and possibly with Daron at some point.

It can be found along with the rest of The Hunting Party on iTunes here.

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

About time LP got a #1 single for this album. There was a lot of hype for this track in particular, though, featuring Daron from System and all. It's a great song and deserves the #! spot.

Honestly, I think they might get a nomination. People don't currently think Rock when they think Grammy for Album of the Year, but I always remember Arcade Fire a few years back! With what they've done, and the reactions they've got, I think they might deserve it.

This album deserves a fucking Grammy.

And it hasn't even come out yet.

I was thinking today that it honestly might replace Minutes to Midnight as my favorite LP album. Loving all the songs I have heard so far and people say those aren't even the best on the album.

This was #17 before on the Aussie iTunes charts. I'm surprised to see both this and Wastelands climbing so high so quickly... GATS and UIG barely scratched the top 60.

Wastelands is currently hovering between 47-60, so it did drop fairly quickly. Hopefully enough time in the top 50 to guarantee a spot on the official weekly chart.

About time LP got a #1 single for this album. There was a lot of hype for this track in particular, though, featuring Daron from System and all. It's a great song and deserves the #! spot.

yeah I def. agree.