Touring Cycles

Geki

Here, I will list the touring cycles for each album by LP. The LPTV episode ''LIVING THING FINALE (Asia Tour Part 3) inspired me to do this, because it's saying that the LT tour ended after the Asia tour in 2013, which makes sense. I didn't include the years 2005, 2006 or 2009 into album cycles because they were one off tour years that weren't in support of an album.

Hybrid Theory Cycle: Started in West Hollywood, CA on June 9th, 2000 at the Coconut Teaszer and ended in West Hollywood, CA on March 4th, 2002 at the House of Blues on Sunset Strip.

Meteora Cycle: Started in Milano, IT on February 23rd, 2003 at Alcatraz and ended in Sao Paulo, SP on September 11th, 2004 at Morumbi Stadium.

'Escape From The Studio Tour' Cycle: Started in Tokyo, JP on August 10th, 2006 at Zepp Tokyo and ended in Sendai, JP on August 15th, 2006 at Yume Messe Miyagi.

Minutes To Midnight Cycle: Started in Berlin, BE on April 28th, 2007 at Kesselhaus and ended in Woodlands, TX on August 24th, 2008 at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion.

'New Divide' Cycle: Started in Westwood, CA on June 22nd, 2009 outside of Mann's Village Theater and ended in Pomona, CA on August 22nd, 2009 at Fairplex.

A Thousand Suns Cycle: Started in New York, NY on September 14th, 2010 at the Best Buy Theater and ended in Singapore, SG on September 25th, 2011 at The Padang.

LIVING THINGS Cycle: Started in West Hollywood, CA on May 18th, 2012 at the House of Blues on Sunset Strip and ended in Kuala Lumpur, MY on August 19th, 2013 at Stadium Nasional Bukit Jalil.

Edited by Geki

The Living Things cycle started at the May House of Blues show in LA. That was the first full show for that album. Technically if you want to be specific, the 2009 tour was 99% for New Divide and 1% LP wanted to get out of the studio and play a little bit. You can put New Divide Tour or something for it in this list if you want :P I am surprised it didn't get called that in the end.

2006 has no name I guess. Escape from the studio haha

Should I add 2005 and 2006? Not sure, because 2005 only had 2 shows and they weren't LP tours. 2006 had Japan, so I guess I could add it. I'm not going to add the Grammy's from 2006 because it was an award show and not part of a touring cycle.

I guess don't add Japan, if you did you could put a star by it and say "*Japan Tour: Escape From The Studio Tour for 4 shows" or something. New Divide's little tour thing started with Westwood I guess technically. I'd never add incomplete shows to this list (same as you) but that was the premiere show and New Divide was written specifically for the movie so fuck it lol

I guess don't add Japan, if you did you could put a star by it and say "*Japan Tour: Escape From The Studio Tour for 4 shows" or something. New Divide's little tour thing started with Westwood I guess technically. I'd never add incomplete shows to this list (same as you) but that was the premiere show and New Divide was written specifically for the movie so fuck it lol

I just don't like adding the rehearsal performances and stuff like that, but I will correct the 2009 tour starting with Westwood, makes sense, I guess, it was technically a live crowd anyways. I added the 2006 Japan tour, also makes sense. 2005, I won't add, though. 2005 was basically LP's time off and I don't count 2 shows that were almost half a year apart as a tour, not to mention they weren't even LP shows.