2014 Tour Setlists predcictions

partofmelp67

I think that In Pieces, The Little Things Give You Away and some HT tracks will be brought back. Most of the songs that has "always" been played will stay, like Papercut, OSC, Numb, ITE, GU, WID, BID, LITE, Ballad Medley etc. not sure about BTH, WFTE and SIB. Reason for my answer is: IP and TLTGYA are organic, and contains some more challenging (instrumentally) parts than usual. Well I don't think LP would liberate some HT track just for one show.BTH,WFTE and SIB aren't that attractive anymore. Of course some tracks from the new album will be played, not sure anything else than GATS will be played before album release.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like this might be what we could see on the Carnivores Tour:

LP6:

I see them playing 3-4 songs

Hybrid Theory:

I feel like since they are looking to have a more aggressive show they will play quite a bit of HT material. I think that Papercut, One Step Closer, With You, POA, Crawling, In The End, and APFMH have a really good chance of being played. I also have hope that maybe Runaway could be played since it was for the LT tour.

Meteora:

SIB, LFY, Faint, BTH, FTI, and Numb have good chances, but I feel like maybe Don't Stay could make a return. I really hope Figure.09 would be brought back, but I doubt it. But then again, we were all shocked when they brought With You and Runaway back after 8 years, so it's possible.

MTM:

This one is pretty predictable. We'll get WID and BIO for sure. I feel like Given Up is a good chance, but part of me thinks they might let this one slide since it would be a very exhausting song for a supposed "heavier" tour. I feel No More Sorrow could make a comeback. Seems logical to me.

ATS:

I feel like all we will get is WFTE. The only other song I could see is Wretches and Kings.

Living Things:

All we will get is BID and maybe LITE (hopefully).

Add New Divide in there, and I feel like LP will realistically choose from this pool of songs. Who knows, maybe we will get a lot of surprises.

Also, how many sets do you think they will rotate for the Carnivores Tour?

I really don't know, But to me a great surprise could be the return of Figure.09 together with From the Inside (Blood, Anger, Suffering Transition). It's a heavy transition and could work well with the new album sound.

Also, Don't Stay, No More Sorrow, Forgotten, By Myself, In Pieces or The Little Things Give You Away could come back. Maybe High Voltage Too, but is asking too much :P