Anyone know good place to buy Linkin Park CDs?

Collision

I'm going to UK this summer ( sonisphere ) and I'm going to buy more CDs.I already got 10 from HMV store.

Maybe there's more shops?I'm going to buy some CDs of ZAVVI also. Maybe you know good store with singles? A good website? Something that could be found in London.

I know from my experience that it's always cheaper to buy cd's online. Online you can also find some cd's that not possible to find anywhere else. But in uk you can find some collectors shops with really rare but cheap stuff. Just google a little bit. Try to type in google something like *rare vinyl cd shop UK* or something like that.

I know from my experience that it's always cheaper to buy cd's online. Online you can also find some cd's that not possible to find anywhere else. But in uk you can find some collectors shops with really rare but cheap stuff. Just google a little bit. Try to type in google something like *rare vinyl cd shop UK* or something like that.

I found MattsCDsingles shop.Website has lots of CDs and stuff, BUT I'm not sure if it's safe to buy there.Well it's in googles 1st page but damn.Website looks really cheap and I'm using my aunt card with lots of cash, yknow :)

I was actually just checking out amazon myself, idk if u want it or not but they have the original recording of HTEP, but it's like $50 for a new and $40 for a used one, so pretty expensive.

Ye it's abit expensive. Thx anyway. Gonna buy singles for now.