Stuff to Research

Skipees

Information that missing or need to be researched for the guide:

- 2000-2001 Song Notes

- Rehearsals

- Bucket Of Weenies tour dates

- The Snax tour dates

- Hybrid Theory tour dates

- Joe Hahn setlists (2011/2012/2013) (?)

- Steve Aoki 15.11.2013 setlist

- Stockholm and Frederiksberg 2001 cancellation statement

What else?

This thread can also be used for Site Corrections discussion or questions.

Stockholm 2001 cancellation but I couldn't even find the announcement for that show, ever. I found the rest of the cancellations and they're in the 5.0 database on the show pages.

The Steve Aoki setlist will be hard to get I'm sure unless someone filmed the whole show. Even with the full Tokyo setlist we can't even identify all of the songs. Since he is a DJ, it is a difficult task to get the setlist and even figure it out properly. Hahn I doubt we'll ever get the setlists for. It's too far past the shows.

Opening acts for Australia/Asia 2001 need to be found ASAP. I looked and can't find anything.

2000-2001 song notes are coming along really well.

We got the bands for:

Newtown: Sunk Loto

West Melbourne: Sunk Loto, 1200 Techniques

Brisbane: Sunk Loto, 1200 Techniques

no idea if Sunk Loto did NZ too.

Now I remember I already found Brisbane and Melbourne (+ poster). I should check both versions of the site to avoid double work.

Something to add?

Yes.

I think Asia 2003 is still missing some bands.

Posted Image

The Europe 2001 shirt we talked about before is back on ebay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Linkin-Park-Europa-...=item5af864956c

Do we know if this is even real? The seller has some other shirts that are real but other seem fake to me.

It's weird that the seller states that it's from Hamburg 2001, which was actually canceled and the shirt has also a typo saying MINICH.

The whole thing about Stockholm is really really weird. I just looked again and you can't really find something about the tour being announced. Gaps in the web.archive makes it harder too. PMA.com has a month gap in the archive where the news probably were, same for LP.com.

I guess that they announced the show at some point and then canceled it/changed the tour, but we don't know why.

• 2 weeks later...

The Europe 2001 shirt we talked about before is back on ebay

The whole thing about Stockholm is really really weird

I guess that they announced the show at some point and then canceled it/changed the tour, but we don't know why.

Both of the shows (also Frederiksberg, Denmark, KB Hallen** which we don't have in the guide yet for some reason) probably cancelled because of the same reason:

Because of the "restructuring" of their U.S. tour has Linkin Park decided to cancel their concert in KB Hallen 9 september. Since there is no immediate prospect of a replacement concert, the tickets will be refunded where they were purchased until 15 October.

Source

**Scroll down and click Ctrl+A, it's black font color over black background.

---

Found:

Opening acts for New Zealand 2001.

Opening acts for Japan 2003 shows. So we have all the "Australia and Asia Tour" bands now.

Opening acts for Japan 2001 shows