Countdown to Revolution tour 2001 bands

[AndOne]

I was looking into the touring bands for the countdown to revolution tour and was wondering if someone can help me out with research, you can't find a whole lot about the tour online and the info I have is sometimes conflicting.

Here's all my info:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050409134114/...uk/LP_LG01.html

This seems pretty accurate to me but was Z-Trip really on this tour and what about the X-Ecutioners?

http://www.lastfm.de/event/1626490+Countdo...Revolution+Tour

Info from MTV from before the tour:

“The new dates begin the next day in Vancouver and run through a Dec. 6 date in Seattle. X-ecutioners, (hed)pe, and DJ Ztrip will support.”

“Countdown to Revolution begins the night after the final Family Values show. For the first two nights, Linkin Park will play with (hed)pe and DJ Z-Trip. The X-Ecutioners will join the tour on November 27 in Kansas City, Missouri, and will play the remaining nine shows.”

Info from during the tour:

"The Countdown to Revolution tour, which also features (hed) pe, the X-ecutioners and the Apex"

Conclusion/Questions:

The X-Ecutioners, The Apex Theory, (hed)p.e.

Adema for Apex Theory in Bakersville and the X-Ecutioners probably not for the first 2 shows.

Was Z-Trip there or not? Or was it Z-Trip for the first 2 shows instead of the X-Ecutioners?

What was the order?

The most accurate sources are usually reviews.

Was Z-Trip there or not?

12/13/01: countdown to revolution

We've finally made it to the end of the year. Before we started this last leg, we were worried that putting together an extremely diverse bill might be too much for some fans, but Countdown to Revolution turned out great; The Apex Theory, DJ Z-Trip, (hed)pe, and the Xecutioners had a great time playing for you guys, so thanks for coming with an open mind and ear. With this tour complete, we're taking a break for the holidays. This coming year, we will be going into the studio to record another album. But before that, we're doing one more tour. Projekt:Revolution is coming in January, and tickets will go fast. Opening acts include Cypress Hill, Adema, and DJ Z-Trip, so check out the presale links today!

Source.

---

The Apex Theory joined to the tour in Kansas.

Source.

This is a great find for Apex Theory, in fact I was on the site was well but couldnt even get on the index.

the Ztrip site as no info before PR02 since he was basically too busy to update his page for a half year.

I still think it might be possible that only the first 2 shows had Ztrip until the X-ecutioners and Apex Theory joined in Kansas.

Omar went to the Bakersfield show so I think it's pretty save to say that Adema, (hed)pe and Z-Trip is right.

11.18.01 Linkin Park w/ Swollen Members : Orpheum Theater, Vancouver, BC

Canadian hip hop group.

Off topic from the same source:

http://lplive.net/shows/20001128.php

11.28.00 Linkin Park, Unified Theory, Cold : the Horseshoe Tavern, Toronto, ON

You can add these too.

Source.

---

(hed)p.e. joined in Bakersfield.

Source, (click on "tour").

---

Countdown to Revolution begins the night after the final Family Values show. For the first two nights, Linkin Park will play with (hed)pe and DJ Z-Trip. The X-Ecutioners will join the tour on November 27 in Kansas City, Missouri, and will play the remaining nine shows.

Source.

Another source.

One more.

/thread