STPWCB on Loveline, October 9th

Geki

''Stone Temple Pilots w/ Chester will guest on Loveline on October 9th. Psycho Mike & Dr. Drew are Chester's long-time favorites as he has visited Loveline countless times in the past, both alone and w/ Linkin Park.''

SOURCE: http://chesterbnetwork.com/

This is awesome!! I am definitely tuning in, because I love when LP or LP members do Loveline. So awesome. Can someone try and rip it for everyone? I have no clue how to do it.

The EP will be out so I'm hoping to hear more of their thoughts on Same On the Inside, Tomorrow and Cry Cry.

Agreed. Do you mean lyrically? They said Out Of Time was about coming to a crossroads in your life where it comes time to make a decision. They said Black Heart was about a serial killer, and how girls keep falling for him, and he kills them. I am pretty sure that Tomorrow is about Chester being away from his loved one's on long tours. I also think Cry Cry could be about addiction. Not sure about Same On The Inside.

Agreed. Do you mean lyrically? They said Out Of Time was about coming to a crossroads in your life where it comes time to make a decision. They said Black Heart was about a serial killer, and how girls keep falling for him, and he kills them. I am pretty sure that Tomorrow is about Chester being away from his loved one's on long tours. I also think Cry Cry could be about addiction. Not sure about Same On The Inside.

Yeah that's what I meant.

However, just listened to it and there was no new information. Chester was a great guest and I think he gives good advice. Poor Robert though. I get the feeling that this was his first time on loveline.