STPWCB to Co-Headline Dallas' How the Edge Stole Xmas

RogueSoul

Another STPWCB show has been announced! This one is in Texas on December 5 at the Verizon Theater in Grand Prairie, TX for the 102.1 The Edge's How The Edge Stole Christmas!

Other acts include 30 Seconds To Mars, Blue October and New Politics. Check the full lineup and more information here.

Edited by AndOne
typo

Reminds me of all the random dates that DBS did in 2009. Kind of cool. I wish they would do Almost Acoustic Christmas this year like DBS did in 2009 as well. I look forward to that when LP or DBS played in the past because it's right around the holidays so I already am excited.

I wish there were some LP fans in Dallas I could go with. I hate going to shows alone.

I know how that feels; it does suck. No one in my entire area likes LP except for one of my old best friends and he doesn't even like LP much anymore. So I went to SSMF and the STP show in Boston by myself. Not as fun, but once the music starts, you won't care much.