STP Adds Osaka & Houston

hahninator

Two new tour dates have popped up for Stone Temple Pilots! The band is consistently adding more dates to their fall schedule all over the world.

First, to go with their Loud Park festival appearance in Tokyo, the band has added an Osaka Loud Park show:

19.10.2013 Saitama-shi, JP, Saitama Super Arena, Loud Park

21.10.2013 Osaka, JP, Namba Hatch, Loud Park

Next, the band will be headlining Buzzfest 31 in Houston, Texas! This show will come the day after their Biloxi, MS show at Hard Rock Live in November. Before STP on the main stage will be Chevelle, Blue October, The Dirty Heads, New Politics, iamdynamite, and The Virginmarys.

01.11.2013 Biloxi, MS, Hard Rock Live

02.11.2013 Woodlands, TX, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Buzzfest 31

We still expect the band to announce even more shows for this fall. For a full list of tour dates for the band, click here.

Anyone thinking about going?

I do wish STP would hit a major Texas city with a solo show, but I'm seriously considering this one. Only down side is the ticket prices. But the Woodlands is one of my favorite venues, so I'll see. :)

Also a concert in November in Texas I'm pretty sure is the same for anyone else in September temperature wise lol.