Mike Shinoda Live - 2019.03.17
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||March 17, 2019||Tour:||Post Traumatic European Tour|
|Venue:||Halle 622||Show Number:||Show 11 of 16|
|Venue Type:||Music/Concert Hall|
|01. When They Come For Me||Ext. Intro|
|02. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|04. High Road|
|05. Roads Untraveled|
|06. Kenji||Tour Debut|
|07. Prove You Wrong|
|08. Nobody Can Save Me|
|09. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + 'Lift Off' Demo Verse + 'Step Up' Chorus|
|10. Crossing A Line|
|11. Hold It Together||Ext. Outro|
|12. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong + Short Piano Outro|
|13. In The End||Piano Version|
|14. Heavy||Piano Version; Aborted|
|15. Numb||Piano Version|
|16. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|17. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|18. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|19. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|20. World's On Fire||Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + 'Robot Boy' Synth Solo|
|21. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|22. Make It Up As I Go|
|23. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|24. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- 'When They Come For Me' opened the show for the first time on this leg of the tour and was played with a new extended intro.
- Mike played cowbell during the intro of 'Ghosts'.
- 'Kenji' was played for the first time since 2018.11.12 Los Angeles, CA.
- Dan performed a drum solo during the bridge of 'Sorry For Now' before Mike rapped the demo verse of 'Lift Off' and the chorus of 'Step Up'.
- After 'In The End', Mike started to play the piano version of 'Heavy', but the crowd didn't react to the intro. So he started 'Numb' instead, asking "Do you know this one?"
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- Mike added 'World's On Fire' to set after 'Robot Boy'.
- An opening act named Jamal was originally listed to open the show but was later removed before the tour had begun.