Mike Shinoda Live - 2019.03.08 Hamburg, Hamburg
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|04. When They Come For Me|
|06. Roads Untraveled||w/ Fan on Guitar|
|07. Prove You Wrong|
|08. Hold It Together||Ext. Outro|
|09. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|10. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + 'Hands Held High' Verse 1|
|11. Crossing A Line|
|12. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong + Short Piano Outro|
|13. Burn It Down||Tour Debut; Piano Version; w/ Yvonne Catterfeld|
|14. In The End||Piano Version|
|15. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|16. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|17. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|18. Welcome||Ext. Intro|
|19. Make It Up As I Go|
|20. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|21. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|22. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
|23. A Place For My Head||w/ Don Broco|
- Mike brought a fan named Mike on stage to play guitar on 'Roads Untraveled'.
- Dan performed a drum solo during the bridge of 'Sorry For Now' before Mike rapped the first verse of 'Hands Held High'.
- The piano version of 'Burn It Down' was played for the first time this tour. It was last played 2018.11.05 Anaheim, CA. German singer Yvonne Catterfeld joined Mike for the song.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again'.
- Members of Don Broco joined Mike for 'A Place For My Head' to close the show
- Don Broco was announced to open all of the German dates of the tour on February 28, 2019.
- This show was 90 minutes earlier than the other shows on the tour, with Mike starting at 7:30pm.
- Chady Awad, the photographer for the tour, filmed a sketch called "More Cowbell" in which Mike Shinoda ruins Don Broco's opening song 'Everybody' by playing a cowbell. Don Broco had sound problems during their set and had the crowd boo for the video while it was fixed. The actual performance was filmed during soundcheck. The video is based on Saturday Night Live's "More Cowbell" skit featuring Christopher Walken and Will Ferrell.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (Cowon J3)
Location: ~6-7 row left side, in front of drums.
Time: 93:04 mins
Format: wma / 171 MB
Comments: Mic level 1. Don Broco was also recorded.