Linkin Park Live - 2015.05.09 Las Vegas, Nevada
Metallica, *, Rise Against, Hollywood Undead
|01. Papercut||2015 Intro|
|02. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|03. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|04. A Line In The Sand||Live Debut; Keyboard Intro|
|05. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|07. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|08. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley; w/ Aaron Pauley|
|09. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|10. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|11. New Divide|
|12. Burn It Down|
|13. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||Hard Start; w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|14. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro|
|15. In The End|
|16. Faint||w/ Austin Carlile; Ext. Outro|
|17. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|18. What I've Done||Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|19. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- A new (shortened) setlist debuted at this show.
- The full version of 'Papercut' opened up the set for the first time since 2014.06.14 Download (when 'Hybrid Theory' was performed in full). A brand new buildup intro was performed, as well.
- 'A Line In The Sand' featured an extended keyboard intro. Chester messed up during the final chorus. The song was performed at a slower BPM than the studio version (performed in 190BPM, as opposed to 200BPM).
- Chester messed up the lyrics during the first chorus of 'Wastelands'.
- Aaron Pauley from Of Mice & Men joined the band for the 'Iridescent' portion of the Ballad Medley.
- The full version of 'New Divide' was performed for the first time since the band performed on Warped Tour (2014.6.24). Barring that performance, every time the song was played on The Hunting Party Tour, it was shortened.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.
- Joe messed up several samples during 'Numb'.
- Mike went into the crowd during 'In The End'. Joe missed some samples during the bridge.
- Austin Carlile from Of Mice & Men joined the band for 'Faint'. Mike yelled for him to come out before the song started.
- After being dropped during the previous tour, the Wall Of Noise Outro to 'Waiting For The End' returned at this show.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Chester conducted a sing-a-long with the crowd. It seemed as if he meant to do the refrain of 'The Catalyst' (because Brad started the guitar part usually played during that portion of the song), but forgot and instead improvised a sing-a-long.
- This was the first time 'A Line In The Sand' was performed live.
- Linkin Park was the direct support for Metallica. They performed a shortened set for 75 minutes.
- This was the first edition of Rock In Rio USA. The band has performed at Rock In Rio Lisboa on multiple occasions, however: in 2008, 2012, and 2014.
- Before the show, Joe performed a DJ set at Rehab. Tickets were given out to the LPU at the LPU Meetups event beforehand to those who wanted to attend.
Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (Yahoo Screen Webcast)
Transfer: Live Webcast > downloaded .ts segments (batch script) > TSSplitter (join) > .ts
Time: 77:09 mins
Format: .ts (720p) / 3.39 GB
Comments: Seeded on DIME a few hours after the show ended.