Linkin Park Live - 2014.11.19 Berlin, Berlin
Of Mice & Men
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|04. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Burn It Down|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|19. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar|
|20. In The End|
|21. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|22. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only); Swirl Intro|
|23. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Transition Outro|
|24. Crawling||Shortened (No Second Verse); w/ Faster Tempo|
|25. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ With You Verse 1|
|26. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|27. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Fans at the show did a flashmob on 'Final Masquerade' by blowing bubbles during the song.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.
- Mike rapped the first verse of 'With You' over the extended intro of 'Until It's Gone'.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- On November 9th, the Linkin Park popup store opened in Berlin and at the event, Mike mentioned to fans that the Berlin show would be broadcasted live and released as a DVD. Samsung, who sponsored the popup store, will be partnering with the band for the webcast. The broadcast was confirmed on November 12th by Warner Music Germany and SES. It was advertised as the "first live concert in the world to be broadcast at Astra 19.2 degrees East in Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 pixel) in HEVC standard, at 50 fps and a colour depth of 10 bit."
- Set A was planned in advance for this show and was used in Oberhausen, Germany on November 9th to test the 4K cameras for the Berlin broadcast.
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (Astra Ultra HD Demo)
Time: 97 mins (full show)
Format: .ts (4k) / 22.62 GB
Comments: Broadcasted live. Broadcast problems occurred with the first 5~ minutes of audio (volume was way too high). Released on November 19, 2014 on rutracker. Unfortunately has an old audio codec.
Source 1b: Audio - SBD (Astra Ultra HD Demo)
Time: 105:25 mins (full show)
Format: mp3 (320 kbit/s) / 241 MB
Comments: Broadcasted live. Broadcast problems occurred with the first 5~ minutes of audio (volume was way too high). Released on November 19, 2014 on LPLive.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Lumix DMC-TZ31)
Taper: Dennis Krätsch
Time: 82:13 mins
Format: .MP4 / 11.3 GB
Comments: Filmed in 1080p. Missing 'Waiting For The End,' 'Final Masquerade' and 'Mike Solo Medley.'