Linkin Park Live - 2014.09.15 Los Angeles, California
30 Seconds To Mars, AFI
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|04. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|08. Rebellion||w/ Daron Malakian|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Piano Transition Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Burn It Down|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|19. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar|
|20. In The End|
|21. Faint||w/ Austin Carlile; Ext. Outro|
|22. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only); Swirl Intro|
|23. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Transition Outro|
|24. Crawling||Shortened (No Second Verse); w/ Faster Tempo|
|25. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ Points Of Authority Rap 1|
|26. What I've Done||Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|27. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- Daron Malakian from System Of A Down played guitar for 'Rebellion' with the band.
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.
- Austin Carlile from Of Mice & Men (who toured with the band later that year) joined the band for 'Faint'.
- Mike discussed Music For Relief (more specifically, he talked about the ebola outbreak in Africa) during the encore break.
- Mike rapped the verse from 'Points Of Authority' over the extended intro of 'Until It's Gone'. He was supposed to rap the first verse of 'With You' instead.
- 'What I've Done' was performed with it's regular studio intro rather than the ticking intro.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- AFI was not originally announced as a support act for the Irvine and Los Angeles shows. They were added to both shows on April 23, 2014 after the tour had been on sale for a few weeks.
- Linkin Park's and 30 Seconds To Mars' sets were originally planned to be streamed via Jared Leto's online ticketing service, VyRT. Due to the servers being overwhelmed, the show was moved to Livestream.com for free early on in the night. The show was plagued early on by technical difficulties, causing 30 Seconds To Mars to shorten their set so they could fix the issue. Those who purchased the Linkin Park VIP Package for $40 got access to the crew's soundcheck ('Rebellion' and 'Faint') as well as a post-show webcast by the band.
- A multi-cam mix of 'Final Masquerade' acoustic from the Woodlands, TX summit was shown during the post-show VIP.
- Chester's vocals on 'New Divide' from this show were used during the band's 2017 Hollywood Bowl performance with the rest of the track being done live.
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (Livestream.com)
Time: 95 mins
Format: .TS (720p) / 1.60 GB
Comments: Broadcasted live. Live feed died during Mashup Intro and came back in about 30 seconds into Guilty All The Same, so a small portion of all recordings will be missing. This source is missing Mashup Intro, Guilty All The Same and Given Up. Released on lp-bits on September 16, 2014.
Source 1b: Video - PROSHOT (Livestream.com)
Transfer: Livestream.com stream (720p) -> livestreamer -> videoredo (cut) -> uncompressed .TS
Time: 92 mins
Format: .TS (720p) / 1.57 GB
Comments: Broadcasted live. Live feed died during Mashup Intro and came back in about 30 seconds into Guilty All The Same, so a small portion of all recordings will be missing. This source is missing Mashup Intro and Guilty All The Same. Released on DIME on September 16, 2014.