Linkin Park Live - 2014.08.29 Tinley Park, Illinois
30 Seconds To Mars, AFI, Local H
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|04. With You|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Piano Transition Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name, When They Come For Me; Ext. Outro Transition|
|19. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You||2014 Abridged Version|
|20. Somewhere I Belong|
|21. In The End|
|22. Faint||Verse 2 w/ Fans; Ext. Outro|
|23. Burn It Down||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus); Swirl Intro|
|24. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only)|
|25. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|26. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ Points Of Authority Rap 1|
|27. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|28. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and verse 1 of 'When They Come For Me'.
- A fan named Brandon (Broman) met Linkin Park during the meet and greet and during the actual show, Mike handed off the microphone to him and another fan and they both rapped verse 2 of 'Faint'.
- Mike rapped the verse from 'Points Of Authority' over the extended intro of 'Until It's Gone'.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- Local radio station 101WKQX sponsored this show for their annual PIQNIQ event. Doors opened at 3:00pm and the show featured two stages. Local H was added on the main stage at 5:30 (before AFI) and on the second stage (named the St. Xavier University Side Stage), three bands performed: Junior Prom (3:30pm), Sleeper Agent (4:10pm), and Wild Cub (4:55pm).