Linkin Park Live - 2001.09.16 London, England
Puddle Of Mudd, Adema, Dilated Peoples
|01. With You||w/ Pre-Song Docklands Intro|
|03. Papercut||Aborted (At First Chorus)|
|05. Points Of Authority|
|06. High Voltage||Mike Shinoda Remix; w/ Dilated Peoples|
|07. Pushing Me Away|
|08. And One||Short Live Version; Wind Intro|
|09. In The End||Guitar Intro|
|10. A Place For My Head|
|11. Forgotten||Guitar + 2000 Beat Intro; Ext. Bridge|
|13. My December||Acoustic Version #2|
|14. Joe Hahn Solo||'Blow Your Mind' Interlude|
|15. By Myself|
|16. Sweet Child O' Mine||Guns N' Roses cover; Guitar Tease|
|17. One Step Closer||w/ Marky Chavez & Wes Scantlin|
- The setlist changed for this show, with 'Step Up' being dropped completely, taking it down one song. 'By Myself' was moved to the encore.
- The band debuted a new show intro for this show. This intro was popular for many years because of the Milano TV recording, but since this is the first performance of it, we have called it the Docklands Intro. The band went on to use it for the rest of 2001 after this show.
- Right at the beginning of the first chorus of 'Papercut', Brad stops playing and has the band stop the song due to people falling down in the crowd. Mike and Chester talk for a few minutes about how fans should help each other out in the crowd before they restart the song from the beginning.
- Evidence and Rakaa Iriscience from the Dilated Peoples came out and danced around on the end of 'High Voltage'.
- Chester did not sing his usual vocal outro to 'In The End' at this show.
- Before 'My December', Chester said they had only played the song twice since they wrote it (once the previous day in Manchester, UK and once at KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2000).
- Joe's semi-famous Blow Your Mind interlude was first played at this show. It was used on-and-off for the rest of 2001 as well as during all of Projekt Revolution 2002.
- Marky Chavez from Adema & Wes Scantlin from Puddle of Mudd joined the band on the bridge of 'One Step Closer'.
- Fans attending this show had to sign a waiver saying they consented to being filmed for a Linkin Park DVD. This appears to be the first planned Linkin Park live DVD release that we know of. It is unknown why the show wasn't released. A lower quality version of the DVD was released on LPLive in September 2012 for the website's 6th anniversary.
- 'With You' and 'High Voltage' from this show were released on the LP Underground 2.0 CD.
- 'Crawling' was played during the soundcheck before the show.
- This show was sold out.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Format: CD + Digital
Comments: 'With You' & 'High Voltage' only. Released on the LP Underground 2.0 CD.
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (HBO)
Time: 23 mins
Format: DVD (M) / 992 MB
Comments: Only 'Papercut', 'Points Of Authority', 'High Voltage', 'Crawling', 'In The End', and 'One Step Closer'. Broadcasted on HBO Reverb in two parts with an interview and short info.
Source 1b: Video - PROSHOT (HBO)
Time: 3:15 mins
Comments: 'With You' posted on HBO.com.
Source 1c: Video - PROSHOT (Space Shower TV Japan)
Time: 21:02 mins
Format: DVD M / 1.09 GB
Comments: Without the interview and the short info.
Source 1d: Video - PROSHOT (Workprint)
Time: 61:43 mins
Format: DVD M / 4.29 GB
Comments: Released on LPLive in September 2012 for the website's 6th anniversary.