LP concert question

troub1eboy

Hey everyone

i have a couple of questions that i wondered if someone could answer for me

im off to the Auckland show with a summit pass but there were a couple of things i was wondering

1. when i joined lpu11 early last year i gained the right to a guaranteed meet n greet which i claimed before the summit was announced. what was the experience for those that had used one for a show.

2 my summit pass is a will call item does that mean i just walk up to the vector arena on the day (or before) of the show and pick it up.

3 will i need an lpu12 lanyard at all as i beleve the lanyards have allowed early entry but this is a summit and my lpu12 has been backordered and im not confident it will be delivered in time

thanks in advance

Hey everyone

i have a couple of questions that i wondered if someone could answer for me

im off to the Auckland show with a summit pass but there were a couple of things i was wondering

1. when i joined lpu11 early last year i gained the right to a guaranteed meet n greet which i claimed before the summit was announced. what was the experience for those that had used one for a show.

2 my summit pass is a will call item does that mean i just walk up to the vector arena on the day (or before) of the show and pick it up.

3 will i need an lpu12 lanyard at all as i beleve the lanyards have allowed early entry but this is a summit and my lpu12 has been backordered and im not confident it will be delivered in time

thanks in advance

2: I think that you should call the venue, sometimes they deliver tickets (this time a summit pass) hours before the event, sometimes days before

3. I think that if you are going to have your summit pass you should get a letter from the LPUHQ to confirm that your LPU12Lanyard wasn't delivered on time