Australia meet & greet

sharwood1

Hey. Just wondering. I'm going to the SoundWave sideshow in Sydney next Feb and I applied for the M&G. What is the chances of being picked for it since it is my first time applying for it? And when will we know if we got picked? I want to ask to come up onstage and be the 1st fan to play drums on stage... It's worth a shot since others have played Gutair ect

Hey. Just wondering. I'm going to the SoundWave sideshow in Sydney next Feb and I applied for the M&G. What is the chances of being picked for it since it is my first time applying for it? And when will we know if we got picked? I want to ask to come up onstage and be the 1st fan to play drums on stage... It's worth a shot since others have played Gutair ect

Don't mean to dash your hopes, but I believe LP don't want fans playing drums as the samples and click tracks need to be in time with the drums (or something like that, not too sure) and its a hassle to have someone besides Rob playing drums. No harm in asking though.

Don't mean to dash your hopes, but I believe LP don't want fans playing drums as the samples and click tracks need to be in time with the drums (or something like that, not too sure) and its a hassle to have someone besides Rob playing drums. No harm in asking though.

Yer all I can do is ask. I was hoping new divide...