Cryptic Tweet from Mike followed by Pic

Elaine

I actually am kind of pissed off that the new LP album could very well be coming out this year. I like when bands take their time with albums, because the album is usually very solid and strong and full of amazing songs. If a band rushes album every year or two, then usually a lot of tracks suck and it feels rushed. Look at MTM for example. That album took 4 years to come out after Meteora was released and every single song (including b-sides and demos and seeds) all were AMAZING from it.

you do have an obession with MTM. Not saying thats a bad thing, it was a great album, but not ever song is good.

I'm gonna look at it this way, My favorite album is Meteora, that album was the fastest recoreded LP album (at least im pretty sure it was made faster than HT), but it came out very quickly after HT considering HT came out close to the end of 2000 and the fact that they did tour and stuff for HT. It came out very shortly after that and it's my favorite LP album. So I belive LP can release a good album in a short amount of time, and I'm all for bands taking their time but LP just takes to long sometimes