Power The World Song Coming Soon?!

LPUemo360

Ok im not good at writting Blogs/Posts thingys but i have a very good idea i want to share & i think we can Pitch to Mike & LP or maybe they have something up there sleeve and we just dont know nothing about it lol Better let we can make this into a contest with all the LP Fan-Sites ?!

Well hounestly from looking at everythin going on in the world of LP, there is Nothing but waiting on word if there is going to be a New Album next year. Bottom line it sounds like a good idea but ehhh idk. Now from looking at past works like MFR & 8BR songs, along with any Transformer movie (which a new one will be made in 2014 i think) We have gotten "Not Alone" "Issho Ni" (along with many remixes frm a small contest held by mike) "Blackbirds" "New Divide" "Iridescent Remix" etc etc.

Now with all this "Power The World" talk going on, dont you think we might get a song out of all this? I mean really now, sit and think about it. If they do make a song for this project, i think its going to sound something like "When They Come For Me" "W&K" & "New Divide" (Sounds crazy right?) Well it is.

This Post is to start the discussion on wheater we will get a song called "Power The World" within the next few months leading up till the Summer. What will it sound like? Do you think it will happen? Is it a bad idea? Could it be a glimpse into the new album? So many Questions, lets start this discussion shall we?

what?

He's saying that he expects Linkin Park to release a song in benefit of their "Power the World" campaign.

I don't know what he means about the contest thing.

He thinks that Linkin Park will make a new song for Transformers 4; but I'm pretty sure Transformers is done.

Pretty much he is asking if we'll get a new single which I doubt.

He's saying that he expects Linkin Park to release a song in benefit of their "Power the World" campaign.

He thinks that Linkin Park will make a new song for Transformers 4; but I'm pretty sure Transformers is done.

gotcha, and yeah, i doubt that too...

LP doing a one-off song on their own for something like this wouldn't have a big impact. The whole reason they did stuff like Not Alone and Issho Ni was because they had a bunch of other artists pooling material together for Download to Donate. Unless they can drum up a bunch of support for Power the World from other bands, there probably isn't going to be a big enough audience for something like this to work the way it should.

The next new Linkin Park music we're going to hear will most likely be the first single from the next album.

While I don't think we will get a song from power the world, transformers 4 has been confirmed and we could get a new song from that probably based on their track record with transformers Edited by Bliss