Linkin Park Manchester apollo 15.09.2001

sian18

• 1 month later...

I didn't really get this one.

Is the author joking about them and is he really saying that Linkin Park was too young to play as good as other bands ? Is he saying that the only fans are 12 years young girls that are convinceable that easy that they wouldn't recognize this somehow fucked up review ?

So he is acutally saying that Linkin Park isn't perfect, uh ? And he blames them for not being perfect and doing stuff he doesn't like, even though he just could have not been going to the concert ?

Well, THAT's a nice review .. thank you Mr. or Mrs. Needham.

I didn't really get this one.

Is the author joking about them and is he really saying that Linkin Park was too young to play as good as other bands ? Is he saying that the only fans are 12 years young girls that are convinceable that easy that they wouldn't recognize this somehow fucked up review ?

So he is acutally saying that Linkin Park isn't perfect, uh ? And he blames them for not being perfect and doing stuff he doesn't like, even though he just could have not been going to the concert ?

Well, THAT's a nice review .. thank you Mr. or Mrs. Needham.

I think he's trying to explain that Linkin Park isn't a metal band.... because apparently we can't figure that out ourselves...