A Thousand Suns Tour Setlist

awesomekittyrawr

I've been watching the setlist for A Thousand Suns and it looks as though it has been changing each leg of the tour:

European Leg/1st Part of Australlia Leg:

The Requiem/Wretches and Kings

Papercut

Given Up

New Divide

Faint

Empty Spaces/When They Come For Me

No More Sorrow

Jornada del Muerto/Waiting For The End

Wisdom, Justice, and Love/Iridescent

Numb

The Radiance/Breaking The Habit

Shadow of The Day

Crawling

One Step Closer

- - - - -

Fallout/The Catalyst

The Messenger

In The End

What I've Done

Bleed It Out

More recently, on the second part of the Australlia Leg, they've changed it up a little:

The Requiem/Wretches and Kings

Lying From You

Given Up

What I've Done

No More Sorrow

From The Inside

Jornada del Muerto/Waiting For The End

Blackout

Numb

The Radiance/Burning In The Skies

Fallout/The Catalyst

Shadow of The Day

In The End

Bleed It Out

- - - -

Empty Spaces/When They Come For Me

Crawling

New Divide

Faint

One Step Closer

It seems like they are changing the setlist up every once and awhile. I'm honestly hoping they change the set up again for the Chicago show that I am going to, maybe include some more old shit, like Somewhere I Belong, Don't Stay, Points of Authority. So, based on how the setlist has evolved so far, how do you think there going to change it up for North America? discuss

I think there will be changes, probably they will play Robot boy, and still curious about the poll which mike mentioned to select one or two songs to play.

I think that poll is a deciding factor in the new setlist. i think that they are going to keep the most voted for non-A Thousand Suns tracks in the setlist, then replace the songs that were not as well recieved at the shows by the fans (No More Sorrow, Given Up, and unfortunatly, What I've Done), then add in some more shit off of Hybrid Theory/Metora in there place (Don't Stay, Somewhere I Belong, Points of Authority, A Place For My Head), take out Iridescent, then go Robot Boy/Jornada del Muerto/Waiting For The End. That would be a pretty sweet ass setlist if you ask me.

Edited by awesomekittyrawr