Brisbane concert dvd

nettelp80

Pretty sure they where selling blank cd's or something with codes etc somewhere there so you can download it off a website or something... All I know is someone told me they where selling it at the concert.

BTW - How was that pathetic support act "TheArt?" Did they get boo'd off the stage ?

Edited by UMakeMeRegister

Pretty sure they where selling blank cd's or something with codes etc somewhere there so you can download it off a website or something... All I know is someone told me they where selling it at the concert.

BTW - How was that pathetic support act "TheArt?" Did they get boo'd off the stage ?

http://downloads.linkinpark.com/

That's the DSP.

If it's the same TheArt that opened for 30 Seconds To Mars in Sydney, it wouldn't surprise me.

If it's the same TheArt that opened for 30 Seconds To Mars in Sydney, it wouldn't surprise me.

oh my! i thought that might have been them - the name sounded familiar... isn't that the band fronted by the dude who was dating one of the veronicas and went missing for weeks?

they were god-awful in perth when they supported 30 seconds to mars. when they announced 'this will be our last song' people cheered like there was no tomorrow. i also lol'd when i heard this yelled out 'give your sister her jeans back!'

they truly were atrocious. don't know how they scored a linkin park support act spot!