Rare SIB promo help

BPERCY

Hey guys,

Usually i am the one helping people out with questions about promo cd's and such off the site, but today i found myself stumped. I got some items from an old competitive collector (when i say old i mean a heavy colllector in the 2002-2004 era that would usually outbid myself or Nick Kramar). Anyways i got this SIB cdr and i have been trying to decipher it but i have been havin no luck. I believe this SIB acetate is either from Malaysia, or Thailand , or possible Indonesia, not sure. If anyone could help me out that would be great .. thanks!!!

-Percy

COVER

CD

MY COLLECTION

Hey guys,

Usually i am the one helping people out with questions about promo cd's and such off the site, but today i found myself stumped. I got some items from an old competitive collector (when i say old i mean a heavy colllector in the 2002-2004 era that would usually outbid myself or Nick Kramar). Anyways i got this SIB cdr and i have been trying to decipher it but i have been havin no luck. I believe this SIB acetate is either from Malaysia, or Thailand , or possible Indonesia, not sure. If anyone could help me out that would be great .. thanks!!!

-Percy

COVER

CD

MY COLLECTION

hey man, any advice for noobie collectors like myself?

hey man, any advice for noobie collectors like myself?

start by getting the singles, particularly from the hybrid theory album, for instance be a hybrid theory album collector to start off, get all those since they are the oldest and become harder to find each day...then u can move on to reanimation, meteora, etc.. sounds simple, but its the best way otherwise you will be overwhelmed by the volume of items and will probably give up...

-p

Don't get into a bidding war on eBay with him. :lol:

so Nick, what is the origin of this SIB promo??? It may be in Malay language so one might jump to the conclusion its Malaysian, however maybe countries near Malaysia speak Malay as well....help a brother out...

so Nick, what is the origin of this SIB promo??? It may be in Malay language so one might jump to the conclusion its Malaysian, however maybe countries near Malaysia speak Malay as well....help a brother out...

No idea whatsoever. I don't ever recall having seen it before I clicked on this thread.

Yo Percy :P

Always show the pics to this fellow Collector, This is a Hong Kong Promo, I also go one of these back in 2008 from eBay, it looks nice, but anyway, check out the back of the acetate it has a Catalogue number starting with "HK". The case for mine camed badly cracked and I could do anything about the sticker unfortunately, but I hope it helps :D

Yo Percy :P

Always show the pics to this fellow Collector, This is a Hong Kong Promo, I also go one of these back in 2008 from eBay, it looks nice, but anyway, check out the back of the acetate it has a Catalogue number starting with "HK". The case for mine camed badly cracked and I could do anything about the sticker unfortunately, but I hope it helps :D

nice!!! thanks buddy :lol: .. long time no talk... :P not!. ya i didnt even notice that before, never seen a catalogue number only on the matrix of the cd.. thats mint .. so im guessing by looking at mine that your insert is hacked up since it is glued to the cd case (and ur case cracked).. and its cool (something i never mentioned) how the lp logo is on its side for this insert..

p.s. i got the HK catalyst promo cd.. have you seen it yet? Mister Wilson.. heavy on the Mr. ;)

nice!!! thanks buddy :lol: .. long time no talk... :P not!. ya i didnt even notice that before, never seen a catalogue number only on the matrix of the cd.. thats mint .. so im guessing by looking at mine that your insert is hacked up since it is glued to the cd case (and ur case cracked).. and its cool (something i never mentioned) how the lp logo is on its side for this insert..

p.s. i got the HK catalyst promo cd.. have you seen it yet? Mister Wilson.. heavy on the Mr. ;)

Yeah, they dont come like that often :P, Somehow I managed to get a SIB Mexican promo without the Cardsleeve an knew it was that one because of the Catalogue number on the Matrix. The Catalyst HK Promo i only seen in eBay pics, 2 only popped up :P, and yeah the Case came badly cracked, the cover is 1 of the best on any acetate Promo to say the least :P

Yeah, they dont come like that often :P , Somehow I managed to get a SIB Mexican promo without the Cardsleeve an knew it was that one because of the Catalogue number on the Matrix. The Catalyst HK Promo i only seen in eBay pics, 2 only popped up :P , and yeah the Case came badly cracked, the cover is 1 of the best on any acetate Promo to say the least :P

so did you get the HK catalyst yet then or no bro?