one step closer usa humble brothers remixes internal review cd-r

Jug Of Water

any one heard of this one step closer usa humble brothers remixes internal review cd-r?? well, thats pretty much where our 1stp klosr demo came from. heres a track listing.

1)One Step Closer (Humble brothers remixes) -extended version- 6:18. AKA 1stp Klosr demo from frat party

2)One Step Closer (Humble brothers remixes) -FM Radio Version- 3:58

3)One Step Closer (Humble Brothers Remixes)-LP Version-2:35? cant see it well.

My Question is wtf is and LP Version? what is that and what is the significance of it? is that time 2:35?

Where the hell can i find a better picture of the cover art? and does anybody really have any clue where to find this LP Version? *coughs Nkramar* i think the 3rd track is one step closer album version (one off of hybrid theory.) has a time of 2:36. but why LP version. and its not remixed? any1 know something about this sh*t? :unsure:

post-727-1226366128_thumb.jpg

The LP version is the Hybrid Theory album version of One Step Closer. It's no different than how there's a promo CD with both the original and Reanimation versions of My December on it. This CD has been ripped before, the mp3 of the Radio Edit is fairly common.

Edited by Astat