Milton keynes blu ray, bass seems low

ryan461

I got a nice speaker system last fall, and now that im out of my condo, got a chance to really use it. But watching live in milton keynes, i noticed the bass on it isnt that loud volume wise. My sub plays loud on music, games and other things. Any1 else notice this?

Well, the audio on RTR is essentially just a more polished and remastered version of the DSP audio, and the majority of the DSPs are kind of lacking in the bass department - Rob's bass drum is usually pretty tight, but the resonant low-range frequencies are usually pretty quiet. I'd say it's more a result of the source material than anything else.

Well, the audio on RTR is essentially just a more polished and remastered version of the DSP audio, and the majority of the DSPs are kind of lacking in the bass department - Rob's bass drum is usually pretty tight, but the resonant low-range frequencies are usually pretty quiet. I'd say it's more a result of the source material than anything else.

Yeah and thats what i was thinking as well. more or less wanted to confirm it.

@JJJ, yeah ill have a look at my settings. I use a ps3, so lots there to tweak.