Win a 8BR skinned iPod Touch!

Posted on the Linkin Park twitter you can win a 8-Bit Rebellion skinned iPod Touch.

You have to sign in or create a new Ning account (you can use your linkinpark.com one) and visit the Linkin Park street team.

So for all you people who have been itching to get a new iPod Touch, well here is your chance to get one but a special Linkin Park 8-Bit Rebellion one!

i think the comp is only open for ppl that live in the usa

When you sign up for the competition you choose your country, it doesn't stop you if you don't select the US. So maybe it is available world wide.

When you sign up for the competition you choose your country, it doesn't stop you if you don't select the US. So maybe it is available world wide.

its not look at the rules for the comp

LINKIN PARK STREET TEAM

8-BIT REBELLION BANNER TRACKING CONTEST

2010 OFFICIAL RULES

THIS LINKIN PARK BANNER TRACKING CONTEST (the "Contest") IS INTENDED ONLY FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCEPT PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THEIR STATES OF RESIDENCE AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances.

Edited by sian18

LINKIN PARK STREET TEAM

2010 OFFICIAL RULES

THIS LINKIN PARK BANNER TRACKING CONTEST (the "Contest") IS INTENDED ONLY FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCEPT PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THEIR STATES OF RESIDENCE AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances.

i know this rule may be annoying to the non-US LP fans, but there are laws that keep these guys from making the contest available to other countries.

LINKIN PARK STREET TEAM

2010 OFFICIAL RULES

I stand corrected. lol

i know this rule may be annoying to the non-US LP fans, but there are laws that keep these guys from making the contest available to other countries.

Which sucks.