Compairing Blackbirds sample to the song

Pez

See now that ive heard the song ive kinda a b-ed the song and the sample. It first started when after listening to the song then shorty after getting a message (the sample is my msg tone)

Personally i think the sample sounds different to the song. I know alot of gaming effects and shit have been added ontop of the sample but like when Chester sings the chorus it sounds different to the song itself.

Plus u dont wanna be jumping out because no high quality version has been released yet but still

Any opinions.

See now that ive heard the song ive kinda a b-ed the song and the sample. It first started when after listening to the song then shorty after getting a message (the sample is my msg tone)

Personally i think the sample sounds different to the song. I know alot of gaming effects and shit have been added ontop of the sample but like when Chester sings the chorus it sounds different to the song itself.

Plus u dont wanna be jumping out because no high quality version has been released yet but still

Any opinions.

You better clean up your ears

there's no difference

it's just a sound quality issue.