ChesterSing's Ebay Auction of Linkin Park collection

Hey guys, long time I know and to the most people who don't know me I use to run a old fan site for Linkin Park called ChesterSings.com. Lately my parents have been having a hard time so I was going through things to sell and found my box of Linkin Park collection. I was sadden to do it but I put an auction up of it all. Listed it to the best of my knowledge and I hope to see it go to a really good LP fan.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s%3DI%26otn%3D1

To any of the Mods before you think this is spam please talk to Mark. We havn't talked in awhile but I'm sure he would be ok with me posting this. If not I am sorry to cause any problems. And to any fans who remember my site Whats up =)

-Taylor/ChesterSings

Chestersings was da bomb. It's the website that really got me going in collecting live shows.

I will likely bid on this collection, but may not win if the price gets too ridiculous.

Edited by Cyro

You got some neat stuff there pretty much a gold mine for New Collectors. I also have some stuff for sale, if all doesnt sale, I might recommend listing individually as some people look for something in specific rather than bulk. Just lettin ya kno