Yet Another Ustream/LPU chat from Mike (4/15)

Numbrocker

Numbrocker02:

Is the album still a concept record?

mshinoda:

Concept record? It wasn't really supposed to be one...it has themes that tie it together, but it's no rock opera.

I was surprised Mike didn't know what I was talking about. Was the concept album a big idea, or did I just pull that from an interview and expand on it in my head?

LP should do 21+ USA-only chats, and International all-ages chats. Or best: an LPlive only chat!

It would present a great opportunity to avoid stupid questions and "come to my country" spamming. Kidding. Kind of. Cool that Mike is becoming more active with the fan interaction, though I don't see it lasting too long. After 10 minutes he just gets flooded with 95% stupidity. :angry:

I was surprised Mike didn't know what I was talking about. Was the concept album a big idea, or did I just pull that from an interview and expand on it in my head?

I remember i posted in a news on lpitaly that was Chester who talked about a concept record, but it was never confirmed by the band

That's the sources of the news:

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/articl...t_id=1003878460

http://lptimes.com/news2008/oct/news10282008.html

LP should do 21+ USA-only chats, and International all-ages chats. Or best: an LPlive only chat!

It would present a great opportunity to avoid stupid questions and "come to my country" spamming. Kidding. Kind of. Cool that Mike is becoming more active with the fan interaction, though I don't see it lasting too long. After 10 minutes he just gets flooded with 95% stupidity. :angry:

To be fair, Mike was the one that started getting random this time around.