UK Death To Analog - £8.99

BeardyWilderness

So our version (UK) doesn't have Killing Fields and Dreamland then ? Great another one i'll have to pay extra for on import <_< Anyone know where i can get the "European" Version from ? Can someone from the UK buy from The German Amazon site ?

So our version (UK) doesn't have Killing Fields and Dreamland then ? Great another one i'll have to pay extra for on import <_< Anyone know where i can get the "European" Version from ? Can someone from the UK buy from The German Amazon site ?

These are digipacks. I didn't have time to check the stores today, but I'm sure we get it too.

These are digipacks. I didn't have time to check the stores today, but I'm sure we get it too.

I hope so, just seems strange that the versions listed on Play, Amazon, HMV all have just the 14 tracks. I have come across this before with other artists where the UK and European versions are different despite the fact the UK is in Europe. I feel sorry for the people in the U.S. who got the album last year who have the buy the album again on Import just to get the 3 extra tracks.