Apathy & Celph Titled

linkinpark1

I'm a great fan of rap, actually the only stuff i listen to besides rap is Linkin Park, of course i consider LP the best music ever, even tho i love rap alot, since im into rap, i listen to stuff like eminem, 50 cent, xzibit.....apathy, celph titled, "army of the pharaohs", now since army of the pharaohs is underground, i dont realy think alot of ppl will know who they are, so... they are a 15 pppl rap group which apathy and celph are part of. As everyone knows they collaborated with fort minor, and while i was lookin through some live shows of AOTP, i found a live performance of bloc party and SCOM, so i decided to post it here.

I never knew this. Very interesting, thanks for the video. Wow. I thought Ap was just doing GBC now, I didn't know about this band.

if you're into rap, you should check this rap band out, they got 2 albums out already, and their 3rd is coming out in febuary, 1 month away yay.

their best songs are battle cry, seven, frontline, gun ballad.

actually this rap band is just a fuse of several rap bands, they got apathy, celph and esoteric from the demigodz, crypt the warchild and planetary from outerspace, vinnie paz (this guys is the leader) and jus allah from jedi mind tricks, chief kamachi and reef the lost cauze from the juju mob, nd king magnetic, king syze, demoz, des devious, these werent part of any rap groups they were just recruited, also for their 3rd album they recruited 2 rappers more, journalist and block McCloud.