Questions For Mike

hahninator

• 5 weeks later...

I like the road SergSlim was goind down. I would ask Mike:

1) Is he aware of how annoying/complex etc the Lp discography is?

When it comes to singles, you've got CD1/CD2/Maxi/Download/Spelling Mistake/Canadian etc.

Albums, you've got Bonus Track/Japenese/European/Asian/CD-DVD/Super Fan/Special Edition/Tour Edition/Download etc etc. Not to mention promos, which I personally don't bother with but a lot of other collectors do.

And if he or anyone in the band collects every Lp release and what's the best collection he's ever seen?

2) What he thinks would have happened to the band if they never found Chester? Would they still have made it? What alternatives were considered etc?

I personally think Chester's a moron and doesn't fit in completely with the rest of the band and its only his voice that's cool (insert 'Chester is awesome' defensive comments here :) ).

And before anyone says 'there's not a spelling mistake single' or 'download only album' etc, I can name a release that fits into every one of the above categories.

Edited by Ash_Qwerty