Which show is this?

denemy

I downloaded a show today in some torrent and have no idea which one it is. I went through all the listings here on the Live Guide and can't figure it out. Chester says something about 'Orlando'

It says it's from 2000, and Mike says they have an album coming out in a couple of weeks with ITE on it.

The closest I could find was this but that show doesn't have By Myself and My December like this one.

Setlist is as follows:

Points of Authority

By Myself

In The End

My December

With You

One Step Closer

That's the order it came in, but I'm pretty sure it's not right and/or complete.

If anyone has any ideas that what show it is I'd be grateful.

Yeah I kinda guessed that would be the case. Was just hoping they were all from the one show.

Guess I'll jsut have to download as many 2000 shows as I can and see if I can figure out what goes where..

Are there any other good sites to download from apart from linkinparkmedia?

I downloaded a show today in some torrent and have no idea which one it is. I went through all the listings here on the Live Guide and can't figure it out. Chester says something about 'Orlando'

It says it's from 2000, and Mike says they have an album coming out in a couple of weeks with ITE on it.

The closest I could find was this but that show doesn't have By Myself and My December like this one.

Setlist is as follows:

Points of Authority

By Myself

In The End

My December

With You

One Step Closer

That's the order it came in, but I'm pretty sure it's not right and/or complete.

If anyone has any ideas that what show it is I'd be grateful.

In The End is from Orlando, Florida. The first webcasted show for the band and one of the first shows they played after changing their name to LP.