Various Questions?

rsw2010

A couple of things.

1. What are the names of the tracks Mike did for MTV VMAs 2005? I have Madison, Montreal, and Saturday. I think I have another one, its called Hype, but I'm not sure.

2. How many songs were made for Reanimation? I read on LPAssociation that Handsome Boy Modeling School also made a track, but it wasn't released. Also, I saw that the Crystal Method did a remix with Ryu of SOB. What was that track?

3. What's with DJ Vice's version of Enth E nd? I read it was a demo of his remix, but a demo of what?

Answers to these would be greatly appreciated.

A couple of things.

1. What are the names of the tracks Mike did for MTV VMAs 2005? I have Madison, Montreal, and Saturday. I think I have another one, its called Hype, but I'm not sure.

2. How many songs were made for Reanimation? I read on LPAssociation that Handsome Boy Modeling School also made a track, but it wasn't released. Also, I saw that the Crystal Method did a remix with Ryu of SOB. What was that track?

3. What's with DJ Vice's version of Enth E nd? I read it was a demo of his remix, but a demo of what?

Answers to these would be greatly appreciated.

1. Saturday, Montreal, Hype, Madison, and 100 Degrees. The VMA score version of 100 Degrees is a short instrumental that was later turned into a full song on We Major.

2. There were at least 4 songs considered for Reanimation that didn't make the cut...Marilyn Manson's remix of By Myself and Crystal Method's remix of Points of Authority were both eventually released elsewhere. Team Sleep's remix of My December is still unreleased, and Ryu from Styles of Beyond did a verse for an unreleased remix of With You. There are probably more but that's all I can think of.

3. DJ Vice made a remix of In the End and posted the unfinished version of it (the "demo") on his Myspace. That's all it is, LP had nothing to do with it.