Mick Thomson quote about LP

"I have to have my Beatles and Stones," he says. "That's the only way you can stay on tour when you're playing with Linkin Park. Please print that. If they want to fight, my bus is the white one with the stupid gay stuff on the side of it."

Did LP want to get in a fight with Mick during Ozzfest 2001??? Please elaborate if you can....personally, I think Mick would kick their asses just because he's fucking huge (regardless if LP is my alltime favorite band). This also isn't thread to discuss "who would win in a fight? Slipknot. vs .LP", it's just a discussion of something relating to LP and Ozzfest 2001 and Slipknot (because LP isn't really connected to Slipknot, with the exception of Frat Party).

http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/slipkn...highway_to_hell

"I have to have my Beatles and Stones," he says. "That's the only way you can stay on tour when you're playing with Linkin Park. Please print that. If they want to fight, my bus is the white one with the stupid gay stuff on the side of it."

Did LP want to get in a fight with Mick during Ozzfest 2001??? Please elaborate if you can....personally, I think Mick would kick their asses just because he's fucking huge (regardless if LP is my alltime favorite band). This also isn't thread to discuss "who would win in a fight? Slipknot. vs .LP", it's just a discussion of something relating to LP and Ozzfest 2001 and Slipknot (because LP isn't really connected to Slipknot, with the exception of Frat Party).

http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/slipkn...highway_to_hell

Slipknot is a band that you can't really say loves or hates LP one way or another since there's 9 people in that band who have expressed vastly different opinions about them. Mr. Hahn is friends with Sid Wilson, for example. And I think Mick may have been a little tongue-in-cheek with that comment, considering how he ended the sentence - "my bus is the white one with the stupid gay stuff on the side of it." :lol: