Minutes to midnight 20 anniversary live shows

bakerrron11

- Summer Sonic 2006. Besides celebrating the 20th of mtm also celebrates the 30th of Demo tape Xero and as the band played "Reading my eyes" at this show, it would be a perfect present to have this proshot.
we've been waiting for this full show since 2006.

- Rock Am Ring 2007

- Any Show from European tour 2008 

- Projekt revolution 2008 (some show where chris sings crawnling) and also "We made it" w/Busta.

15 hours ago, Ex97 said:

1. Tokyo 2006 or any show of that Japan 2006 tour if not Tokyo. Fans have wanted it forever, it’s basically the most requested show or shows after Projekt Revolution 2002 and Projekt Revolution 2004 that we now have. Yes technically it’s not a 2007/2008 show but it’s totally ‘’MTM era’’ and it has QWERTY.

2. Rock Am Ring 2007. Another really requested show by fans. Crazy energy, band on fire. If for some reason they can’t release this show then another show from pre PR07 will work because the band had a unique sound during that small period before PR07. My first show was Bamboozle 2007 and that was probably the best show I’ve ever been to in terms of crazy crowd, it’s the only show I was ever legit knocked down during OSC and the band sounded amazing, the recording is good but they sounded much better than that recording, it basically sounded like Rock Am Ring 2007 sounded being there. 

03. Clarkston 2007. There’s a source called LP Kahzakstsn on YouTube and they have 4 videos from the show that look gorgeous in quality. The show was filmed very well. It’s not the best PR07 show but who cares, the video quality makes up for it and it’s not like any PR07 show was bad, the band sounded solid. Clarkston is great. Huge crowd and Mike even to this day in 2023 still talks about how he loved this tour with MCR, recently he said it was probably his favorite tour they ever did. So it has to be included. Chester loved this tour too if you listen to what he says during interviews from the time. If not Clarkston another PR07 show will do but the tour HAS to be included maybe more than any other tour for this album.

04. MSG 2008. The US Arena Tour in 2008 saw massive venues and MSG is pretty much what most bands in the US plan to achieve someday. Fantastic show. Lengendary set - has a solid MTM set with also APFMH, My December and also Jay-Z comes out and blows the place apart much better than Road to Revolution which is still a great show but MSG is just next level, just watch the recording we have. 

I would love to add a Summer Europe show since we have nothing from the tour besides Milton Keynes in official releases which sucks since it was probably one of the best tours for the album. Athens 2008 is my favorite one because I love the OSC opening set with Reading My Eyes in it. Just watch the Reading My Eyes from Greece and see how epic it was, Chester kissing Talinda side stage before the chorus, him running out flipping off Fiore jokingly, band was having crazy fun at this show. Sucks because we don’t have any high quality videos from the show but if you do watch the audience ones, the crowd was CRAZY and the band thanked Greece a ton. Much better than the 2009 Greece show. 

I don’t think we need a PR08 show because we already will get Hunger Strike and Crawling with Chris hopefully in live tracks and rarities. PR08 was epic but it’s not better than the other shows I’ve mentioned. 

Australia 2007 might be cool too, especially a show with Chester’s wrist, maybe even THE show he broke it at, but idk if I would replace any of the other shows I picked for it. You can showcase this moment from LPTV where he broke it as part of a documentary that they will no doubt release with the set of LPTV stuff, they had good LPTV footage of it. 

You have listed great shows.
wow the 2008 greece show how could i forget that.
we actually have reading my eyes on this show.
I think the band played 2 or 3 RME shows.
who knows what shows we'll have hopefully surprise us.

15 hours ago, Ex97 said:

1. Tokyo 2006 or any show of that Japan 2006 tour if not Tokyo. Fans have wanted it forever, it’s basically the most requested show or shows after Projekt Revolution 2002 and Projekt Revolution 2004 that we now have. Yes technically it’s not a 2007/2008 show but it’s totally ‘’MTM era’’ and it has QWERTY.

2. Rock Am Ring 2007. Another really requested show by fans. Crazy energy, band on fire. If for some reason they can’t release this show then another show from pre PR07 will work because the band had a unique sound during that small period before PR07. My first show was Bamboozle 2007 and that was probably the best show I’ve ever been to in terms of crazy crowd, it’s the only show I was ever legit knocked down during OSC and the band sounded amazing, the recording is good but they sounded much better than that recording, it basically sounded like Rock Am Ring 2007 sounded being there. 

03. Clarkston 2007. There’s a source called LP Kahzakstsn on YouTube and they have 4 videos from the show that look gorgeous in quality. The show was filmed very well. It’s not the best PR07 show but who cares, the video quality makes up for it and it’s not like any PR07 show was bad, the band sounded solid. Clarkston is great. Huge crowd and Mike even to this day in 2023 still talks about how he loved this tour with MCR, recently he said it was probably his favorite tour they ever did. So it has to be included. Chester loved this tour too if you listen to what he says during interviews from the time. If not Clarkston another PR07 show will do but the tour HAS to be included maybe more than any other tour for this album.

04. MSG 2008. The US Arena Tour in 2008 saw massive venues and MSG is pretty much what most bands in the US plan to achieve someday. Fantastic show. Lengendary set - has a solid MTM set with also APFMH, My December and also Jay-Z comes out and blows the place apart much better than Road to Revolution which is still a great show but MSG is just next level, just watch the recording we have. 

I would love to add a Summer Europe show since we have nothing from the tour besides Milton Keynes in official releases which sucks since it was probably one of the best tours for the album. Athens 2008 is my favorite one because I love the OSC opening set with Reading My Eyes in it. Just watch the Reading My Eyes from Greece and see how epic it was, Chester kissing Talinda side stage before the chorus, him running out flipping off Fiore jokingly, band was having crazy fun at this show. Sucks because we don’t have any high quality videos from the show but if you do watch the audience ones, the crowd was CRAZY and the band thanked Greece a ton. Much better than the 2009 Greece show. 

I don’t think we need a PR08 show because we already will get Hunger Strike and Crawling with Chris hopefully in live tracks and rarities. PR08 was epic but it’s not better than the other shows I’ve mentioned. 

Australia 2007 might be cool too, especially a show with Chester’s wrist, maybe even THE show he broke it at, but idk if I would replace any of the other shows I picked for it. You can showcase this moment from LPTV where he broke it as part of a documentary that they will no doubt release with the set of LPTV stuff, they had good LPTV footage of it. 

Well this show was also recorded as we can see in 2:15
This show was insane!

Edited by thigolpbr