Linkin Park Show Ticket sales (Germany)

Yesterday LP perfomed at Rock N' Heim in front of 14.000 People (Which is a failur of the concert organizer, but its another topic). And the concert organizer said in an Interview that the 3 LP shows ind Germany sold over 70.000 Tickets, which is pretty impressive. You can say that 2 of 3 are Festivals but these 2 Festival Shows are just LP Shows with some opening act. Most of the fans even said that they don't really care about the other bands and that they only come for Linkin Park. To be honest its not naturally that they can sell so much Tickets after a really huge Europa/German Tour last year.What do you think about this number of Tickets they sold? http://www.morgenweb.de/nachrichten/kultur/regionale-kultur/es-ist-nie-zu-fruh-fur-eine-gute-show-1.2393994 Its in German but i think Google translator is enough to know what he meant.

"With Linkin Park, we have now in three one-day festival of 70 000 spectators. In Berlin it went very well, in Dusseldorf and at Hockenheim okay," reported organizer Marek Lieberberg on request.

I think the problem is the opening bands. MLK and LP know they can bring huge crowds in Germany at LP shows. Even an arena show right now in the summer would sell out. The lineup for Rock'n'Heim is really shitty and I wouldn't want to stand outside all day just to see Halestorm and then like 5 other bands, then LP. No seated options. If they had better bands, they'd get a better crowd. Like Projekt Revolution 2008.

It doesn't seem very appealing to be outside for all these unknown bands all day, being totally exhausted, just to see LP play the same show again. If the lineup was like LP, Rise Against, Enter Shikari, Papa Roach, Halestorm then I'd show up at 6am.

"With Linkin Park, we have now in three one-day festival of 70 000 spectators. In Berlin it went very well, in Dusseldorf and at Hockenheim okay," reported organizer Marek Lieberberg on request.

I think the problem is the opening bands. MLK and LP know they can bring huge crowds in Germany at LP shows. Even an arena show right now in the summer would sell out. The lineup for Rock'n'Heim is really shitty and I wouldn't want to stand outside all day just to see Halestorm and then like 5 other bands, then LP. No seated options. If they had better bands, they'd get a better crowd. Like Projekt Revolution 2008.

It doesn't seem very appealing to be outside for all these unknown bands all day, being totally exhausted, just to see LP play the same show again. If the lineup was like LP, Rise Against, Enter Shikari, Papa Roach, Halestorm then I'd show up at 6am.

If Projekt Rev. would come back and LP show up a amazing Lineup they can fill 3 stadiums in Germany. the Fanbase here is really big, otherwise they would not come big if the fanbase is not that big. But yeah the people said, why should i wait an whole day to see Linkin Park and MLK fucked up here.

Kraftklub and Farin Urlaub are no strangers here and very successful. I don't think it's because of the opening bands. The problem was the festival itself. It was first announced as a three day festival but later it was announced as a one day festival on another weekend as planed. Many fans were really disappointed about that. I think that is one reason about the poor ticket sales.

Edited by StaticXero