General Admission Question

shadowofthehabit92

So, I have bought general admission tickets for the Tampa show at Steinbrenner Field, not the VIP GA. Is regular GA enjoyable and if i'm closer towards the front of that section, will I have a good view of the show? I'm not really familiar with how big the VIP GA is and how far that will put me back. Thanks!

The size of the GA section tends to vary quite a bit from venue to venue. The GA section at the MN State Fair show is HUGE, for instance. On the flip side, I remember the pit at Blossom Music Center in Ohio being unusually tiny.

Regardless, LP's stage setup isn't THAT big, so having a good view from the pit shouldn't be too big of a concern, you might have trouble getting a good view of the screens, but you'll also be close enough that you probably won't need them. It's pretty enjoyable as far as I'm concerned, maybe a little claustrophobia-inducing since you'll constantly be surrounded by people instead of having an aisle in front of you like you would with seats, and being on your feet for a few hours can get tiring...but I do it for 10 hours a day at work anyway. :lol:

The size of the GA section tends to vary quite a bit from venue to venue. The GA section at the MN State Fair show is HUGE, for instance. On the flip side, I remember the pit at Blossom Music Center in Ohio being unusually tiny.

Regardless, LP's stage setup isn't THAT big, so having a good view from the pit shouldn't be too big of a concern, you might have trouble getting a good view of the screens, but you'll also be close enough that you probably won't need them. It's pretty enjoyable as far as I'm concerned, maybe a little claustrophobia-inducing since you'll constantly be surrounded by people instead of having an aisle in front of you like you would with seats, and being on your feet for a few hours can get tiring...but I do it for 10 hours a day at work anyway. :lol:

Good to know! Thanks for replying! It's going to be extremely hot, so it probably will be a little more than claustrophobia-inducing :lol:

If you know the size of the field you can pretty much figure it out with this chart here: http://www.ticketmaster.com/linkin-park-carnivores-tour-tampa-florida-08-09-2014/event/0D004C61CE00AEE4

It's all one level, i guess the front of the section shouldn't be too far away but as always your sight depends on your own height and the people in front of you.

If you know the size of the field you can pretty much figure it out with this chart here: http://www.ticketmaster.com/linkin-park-carnivores-tour-tampa-florida-08-09-2014/event/0D004C61CE00AEE4

It's all one level, i guess the front of the section shouldn't be too far away but as always your sight depends on your own height and the people in front of you.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm 6'0" so I won't have a problem seeing most likely. I'm just going to get there early and try to get at the front of my section.