My own "The Hunting Party" listening party

So i just scheduled a google hangout on the 16th of june, when THP comes out. I have my own YT channel where i review music, so i thought this would be a good idea. So what i'm "asking" for is for some of you guys to come join me, when we listen to the album together? and share our thoughts, i can change the time the hangout happens, if it doesnt fit peoples schedules! Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nanEJYt-CM

I don't think it's good idea, 1.in USA and a few other countries it comes out 17 June 2.It may be a bit disturbing when someone speaks while you listen to an album, chat or something where you write would be a good alternative 3. I think we will have similar thing with Mike on Twitter.

Well that was my opinion, maybe for others it's a great idea

I don't think it's good idea, 1.in USA and a few other countries it comes out 17 June 2.It may be a bit disturbing when someone speaks while you listen to an album, chat or something where you write would be a good alternative 3. I think we will have similar thing with Mike on Twitter.

Well that was my opinion, maybe for others it's a great idea

Yeah, i see what you mean! We'll see what i do, maybe i'll do a different thing :D

Edited by ColonyCollapse